top of page
Mon, 08 Jun|
Hesslewood Hall Business Centre
Early Years: Supporting Speech, Language and Communication Development
Develop your practice with practical tips, strategies and resources to take away!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
08 Jun 2020, 09:00 – 11:00
Hesslewood Hall Business Centre, Ferriby Rd, Hessle HU13 0LH, UK
About the event
Suitable for teachers and TA's looking to develop their practice in SLCN.
This session will provide ideas for you to use to practically support early years children to develop their speech, language and communication skills.
Areas covered in the session include;
- Typical development norms
- Ideas to promote attention and listening
- Visual timetables and event sequencing
- Developing understanding of information carrying words
- Developing early vocabulary
- Developing expressive language and modelling language
£45 per person. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
bottom of page